Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Monday, March 21, 2011

How I Produced 2 Videos from Slideshow: Offering Thanksgiving Lord Jesus Christ at Youtube and Metacafe

Producing first video is always a problem, but it is easy. I produced two videos in a day and uploaded at both YouTube and Metacafe. Both gave the best results. The wonder is that I made it from scratch. Yes, from sideshow. Simply saved it as movie and uploaded to the both channels at YouTube and Metacafe. I am glad to share here my Metacafe video that is dedicated to Lord Jesus Christ as a Perfect human, yes the offering of thanksgiving to him as a human. It goes as below saying: It is about how to offer thanks to those, who has served selflessly. Lord Jesus Christ taught humanity the lesson of humbleness and in return we offer thanks. I do so as a human:


Thanks for your time viewing and reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment