Read this Blog in Any Language - Refresh for English

Friday, May 22, 2009

Secret of Natural Laws and Principles-God, Nature and We: Metaphysics of Moolmantra of Sikhism and Other Religions Revealing Art of Ascendancy-XXVII

You see for contrast zeroes do not differ in the value, and thus always remain zero, but for similarity, we can agree that there is no difference in one empty box and more than 'one' boxes. If we make an effort for comparing zeroes, while keeping in mind that these are similar in nature, same if added, and contrast also follows only if we do not add zeros. We say one zero and two zeroes, but on addition, we cannot have three zeroes not equal to zero.


We use this concept of zero for ego as well.

We all say-we are zero. Well, our dear hero, we all are zero (I want to feel Shoonya-Zero-all yogis want to experience it as the richest human experience, so let us not worry about zero literally!). You say-I am happy. He says-I am happy. I say-I am happy. We all use "I" as zero. If added, it becomes a number or a pronoun. Two "I's" can be they, you and we. Number of "I" may differ, but "I" never changes. You eat and that does not go to my stomach and if I eat that does not go to you. So, what is "I" and what does it need?


"I" represent all those, who were ever born before us, they all used this word-"I". We also use it. They people born in future will also use "I". This "I" can be removed only by surrender of ego. If husband and wife quarrel they are not able to surrender "I". He says-"I'm right". She says-"I'm right. Let us assume that they say-"We're right. Where is "I"?


It was active when one spoke individually, but when they spoke together, the "I" is passive. This is the law of nature. We say water and fire are enemy, but when we cook food we need both, when we eat the food, we need water again, otherwise we cannot survive. Are water and fire opposite?


No, they coexist. So, everything in nature coexists, the food chain is the example. The five elements, namely space, air, fire, water and solid, also coexist. However, the ego cannot coexist. We have to surrender ego to use it as our servant not as the master because two masters cannot coexist. There can not be two captains in the team. Slave of two masters cannot succeed as the one traveling with one leg in each boat, the two boats and one person. Similarly, one cannot be slave of the ego and slave of anyone else. It says:


"Maya Mili Na Ram"


The slave of ego gets no success in the materialistic world and in the spiritual world. Once we surrender our ego, we succeed in both. Ego as a master fools us because we happen to believe that we follow our conscience, and it is the miracle of the ego that we believe so. The one, who follows conscience, knows it that ego is not the master, it is the instruments-the tool, and thus we use the word servant or slave in good sense. How can it be in good sense? Let us discus it in the next part. Thanks!


© Dr. Harmander Singh (© Protected and archived by WorldWideOCR.com Seal™ File)

No comments:

Post a Comment